Thursday, March 1, 2012

Love

Well I wanted to write about Love in Feb. but well I missed it by one day...That's ok...I will still write about it... I think love is unconditional...I am the kind of person that gives my love and when I do it means I Love you unconditionally... I love a lot of people.. I do cherish the word love so when I tell you I love you it really means something. I absolutely Love all of my family and friends! Yes sometimes we have disagreements...but does that mean my love still isn't unconditional? No because the second after we have disagreement that made us mad and I voice my problem with them I still love them..My Grandma Bev use to say..Don't worry they will get Glad in the same pants that they got Mad in...Which means to me that whom ever is mad it won't take long to get over. That is how I live my life! I don't stay mad for long...I don't hold grudges and I forgive easily..I love with my whole heart and when I love you it means forever! I love my friends and I love my family! I love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I love my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment