
So this morning I was just getting done cleaning the bank..I had put my trash out on the side walk full of snow and I noticed that the elderly gentlemen that shovels the walks was shoveling...So I ran out to get my trash off the walks and he offered to help me...I thought what a gentlemen. It surprised me. So I said sure and thanks and I said to him "Have a great day!" Then just as I was getting ready to get in my car he asked me if I was religious..and I said..Yes I am Why? ( I thought it was a peculiar question to ask someone you just met.) And He said, what religion are you and I told him I am LDS..and he said.."So you have a relationship with Jesus?" I said,"Yes I do" He then told me,"Good I am so glad that you have a relationship with Jesus...I am a Born Again Christian and I just want to make sure that everyone I meet has a relationship with Christ." I said,"Oh well then you have found out that I do have a relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ...Thanks for asking." Then he asked a few more questions about my job and I told him that I like to clean in the mornings because I get to listen to the scriptures every morning and learn how to KNOW our savior. He then smiled and said,"Nice to meet you have a nice day." Then I said the same. After I left...I thought what a different conversation...But then I thought how confident he is to just come right out and be a missionary for Jesus and make it HIS responsibility that everyone he meets knows our savior. Then I thought you know if everyone thought like this man wouldn't our society be a better place. I am going to from this point on make it my responsibility that everyone I meet know that they can have a relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ. I did not know this man but he thought enough about me that he wanted me to be saved and from his one act of kindness who knows how many people he will touch! Thanks to the man I just met for opening my eyes once again! I want everyone to know that You can have a relationship with Christ if you want to..If you do not know how..Pray in Faith...I know of a boy who once had a question and went into a grove of tree's and asked his question in Faith and he received an answer...If you but ask you might open a million possibilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment