Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ok So...I usually post lovely feelings but today I can't..I just have to say something and it isn't so lovely..So..What does the phrase "No Offence" mean to you? Well I am going to tell you what it means to me..Usulally in my experiance when someone starts off with that they know you are going to take offence to what ever it is they are going to say..So why say it! It is one of my biggest pet peaves and I would love if the people who love me would never use that...It kinda gets under my skin like when someone askes me "Are you grouchy" Well I wasn't untill you asked me that! So I guess what I am trying to say is that if you love me Don't ask me if I am grouchy and Don't start any conversation off with No Offense because it will get you nothing or nowhere with me! Yes I take Offense and Yes I am Grouchy! Don't ask and we will all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. well don't get offended but I think you are the most beautiful sweet grouchy girl ever and I skip you so much, if there is someone I can kick in the shin for you let me know :)

    ReplyDelete