Thursday, February 9, 2012
Not much to say but wann talk
So my life is pretty good! I have a wonderful husband who loves me and I love him. I have 3 beautiful boy's who also love me and I love them. I love that I stay home and teach little ones their ABC's and 123's. I love to read and watch good movies. I love that I am a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love to serve in the Church. I absolutely love serving in Young Women's. I love all the babies that I babysit. I love my family, mom, dad, sisters and all their children! I love my home and am happy to do some renovations. I love the friends that I have! I am so very thankful for my life and am glad I am here in this world to learn and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment